It is easy to take your users for granted. That is a dangerous road indeed.
Your users can play many roles:
- They are your paying customers.
- They can promote your website to others.
- They can often provide support to others who are having difficulties with your products or services.
- They can suggest improvements to your offering.
- They are your community that supports you online.
Ultimately without users, your online presence is nothing!
With that in mind, what are you going to do to say thank-you to them this Christmas?
Adding some snow to your site is not a thank-you. A thinly veiled attempt to sell them more by offering a ‘Christmas discount’ is not saying thank-you.
This Christmas really show your users you appreciate them. It will go a long way.
I certainly appreciate the boagworld community. You guys promote my business, enthuse about my writing and help me whenever I ask.
Without you I wouldn’t get to speak around the world, have a successful web design business or get to write books.
With that in mind I would like to give you a present. I would like to give you a PDF version of the Website Owners Manual free of charge. No catch, no hidden benefit to me, just my book… free.
Enjoy and happy Christmas.