Are you a developer living in the South of England? Headscape is looking for a talented, enthusiastic developer to join its team.
We are looking for a graduate who is passionate about the web, has at least a couple of years of experience as a full-time web developer and can work out of our Hampshire offices.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a server side developer who is absolutely passionate about the web and keen to develop new skills and experiences.
We are looking for somebody that loves finding innovative solutions to problems, enjoys working as part of a creative team and excels under pressure.
We need a graduate with a computer science, or similar, background preferably with a first or upper second degree. You will have at least two years experience of working as a full-time developer preferably in an agency environment.
Although Headscape is almost exclusively a .NET development house, we do not require you to have specific experience in this language. As long as you can write great code, we will teach you the rest. (Anti-Microsoft Bigots need not apply!)
What we can offer
Headscape has a lot to offer employees. Just some of the benefits include…
- A great working environment in a beautiful converted barn
- The opportunity to work on both client projects and internal developments
- A personal annual training and conferences budget.
- The chance to attend industry conferences (most of our team are off to SXSW in March)
- A holiday allowance that increases with length of employment at Headscape.
- The opportunity to work with an amazingly talented team
- Loads of challenging and complex work that will stretch your skills
- Some great client work to add to your CV
- A decent office chair! :)
As for salary – Headscape always try to pay well and also to pass on our success in the form of bonuses when things go well.
Where you would work
One of the best things about working for Headscape is our offices. Check out the video tour below. This was originally recorded to show people the room we have for rent. However, it also gives you a nice idea of where you would work.
The office is based in Lockerley, Hampshire. This makes it well placed for those living in Bournemouth, Winchester, Southampton, Romsey, Basingstoke and Portsmouth. However, its such a damn nice place that it is worth relocating for!
So are you interested? If so (and you are not a recruitment agency) then email your CV to [email protected] or call him on 01722 320596.