Yes I know, I am not supposed to be blogging at the moment. However, the reason I am not blogging is because we are so insanely busy. In order to get around this problem we are recruiting (yet again!). If you fancy the idea of working with the gang at Headscape then drop me an email.
Here are the jobs…
We are currently looking for a smart, articulate Information
Architect to work with our clients on initial stakeholder interviews,
user testing and the production of wireframes.
We are looking for candidates with some or all of the following skills:
- An ability to organize complex information into simple, easy to
- Experience in running stakeholder interviews and other requirement
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Proven experience in preparing, running and reporting on usability
- The ability to produce easy to digest documentation on IA and
- Extensive experience creating sitemaps, wireframes, use-case
and flow diagrams.
- Experience of working with large, complex, information heavy
- Ability to plan and execute competitive analysis.
- Proven experience of working with and producing personas.
- The ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- A good understanding of the design process.
- A good understanding of technical constraints.
- Experience of copyrighting.
- Experience of working with B2C ecommerce sites.
The ideal candidate would be one who is able to work from our Southampton office for at least part of the week.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent
- 3 years experience designing websites preferably within a web design
Graduate web developer
Starting salary: £22k+
Headscape is looking for a graduate web developer, with a 1st or 2:1 degree in a relevant discipline, who is passionate about their profession, keen to learn and can demonstrate good problem solving abilities.
Headscape’s core development technologies are ASP.NET v2.0, VB.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and XML/XSLT. We have our own, highly flexible content management system software that is the basis for most of our website implementation projects for clients. We are also in the process of developing an online service aimed at web designers.
If you don’t have skills in our core development technologies, don’t worry. We can help you to acquire the skills you’ll need. What we need is demonstrable ability and enthusiasm.
You will need to be a fast learner. You need to be a confident, productive developer. You need to understand relational databases. You must be motivated by developing real-world, web-based applications that really matter to their users. You’ll want to grab with both hands this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a web agency with a national (becoming international) reputation.
If you have had some web development experience outside your degree course we’d love to hear about it too.
Your role will involve working in client project teams with project managers, designers, information architects and user interface developers to create superb bespoke web solutions on-time and within budget.
Headscape is an established web design agency based in the Southampton,
England. We produce top quality websites that are accessible to the
widest possible audience, easy to use and designed around our
clients business objectives. Clients include large government bodies,
educational institutions, charities and the commercial sector.