Whether you are a manager working with in house developers, a client commissioning a third party design agency or a freelance web designer working on a site, it is vital that you have good project management processes in place.
In this podcast, we cover:
- Setting success criteria
- Writing statements of work
- Handling disputes
- Managing changes
- Setting milestones
- Running kick off meetings
- Ensuring successful sign off
However, most of all we look at ensuring good communication between client, developer and designer to ensure successful completion of your site.
The boagworld.com podcast will stop over the Christmas break with our last show going out on the 12th December. We will start again on the 9th January 2006.
Design 101 Podcast
The next episode goes out on the week beginning the 5th December and will provide an introduction to front end interface design. If you have any questions or comments on this subject make sure you email them to Paul before this date
Our final podcast of 2005 will air on the week beginning the 12th December and is our Christmas special. I hope that this will be largely based on your feedback. We are looking to cover:
- Your top 5 favourite new sites of 2005
- Your top 5 web developments of 2005
- The top 5 things that annoy you about the web
- Examples of the worst Christmas sites you can find (extra points if you built it yourself!)
Please email your votes to Paul before the 5th December.