When the competition is a click away differentiation can be hard. Competing on price is a fool’s game and erodes margins. If you want to stand out from the crowd the experience you provide customers is everything.
This course will show you how to create an outstanding customer experience whatever type of site you run. Customers who are more engaged and more loyal. Customers who will take action and convert.
This course is for anybody responsible for a website which has to convert. Whether you are responsible for your own organisation’s website or building sites for others. Whether a project manager, designer, product manager or marketer. This course is for those who are passionate about creating a great customer experience that leads to real results.
Zappos, Amazon, Apple and others know the secret to online success lies in an outstanding experience. An experience that differentiates them from the competition. One that makes interacting with them more pleasurable than going elsewhere.
This course will explore how these and other companies have succeeded. Succeeded in creating an engaging online experience and improved their customer retention. You will learn how to apply what they have discovered to your own business with transformative effects.
The course covers:
- Understanding your customers.
- Mapping the customer journey.
- Creating content that engages with customers.
- Designing effective calls to action.
- Nurturing long term customer relationships.
- Designing an experience across platforms.
- Encouraging a company wide focus on customer experience.
- Testing the experience.
Paul is awesome. He has a great way of presenting ideas that make them fun and understandable. Even better he always drives at an opinion or point of view on a topic instead of just trying to be neutral. As a result you get real insights… Patrick McNeil
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Present a compelling case for investing in customer experience to management and colleagues.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your customers and what they want.
- Use a wealth of techniques to delight your customers.
- Test and iterate your online presence to fix any issues with the customer experience.
- Work to improve the customer experience across platforms and business silos.
If this sounds interesting or if you have questions I would love to talk to you. Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07760 123 120.