Understanding why people behave as they do and what influences decisions will transform your site. It will lead to higher conversion rates, greater return on investment and happier customers.
This course will draw upon disciplines such as sales, marketing and psychology. This will give you a unique insight into how we make decisions. It will show you how simple techniques can make your design more persuasive and more effective.
This course is ideal for designers, marketers and product managers. Those who are responsible for improving the conversion rates of websites. It is for anybody who seeks to better understand their customers and how design choices impact our decision making.
This course will not teach you how to manipulate people into doing what they don’t want to do. But it will teach you how to nudge them towards taking action.
It will help you understand the factors that influence how people respond to your website. Factors that determine how they react to the choices you present them. Understanding these factors will have a major impact on your conversion rate.
This course will cover:
- An introduction to psychology and how we make decisions.
- What elicits or undermines trust in a website.
- The core principles of designing persuasive interfaces.
- Principles of compelling copy.
- Evaluating existing websites to identify how they could be more persuasive.
- How to create more compelling calls to action.
Paul is awesome. He has a great way of presenting ideas that make them fun and understandable. Even better he always drives at an opinion or point of view on a topic instead of just trying to be neutral. As a result you get real insights… Patrick McNeil
When your team has completed this workshop they will be able to:
- Understand the key factors that impact our decision making process.
- Be able to avoid the pitfalls that may undermine trust and discourage action.
- Implement design techniques that nudge users towards action.
- Evaluate websites and other digital channels for their impact on persuasion.
- Write more effective, engaging copy that builds trust and elicits action.
If this sounds interesting or if you have questions I would love to talk to you. Email me on email@example.com or call 07760 123 120.