Paul Boag has over 20 years experience of working with clients on digital projects. In that time he has learnt the hard way how painful it can be establishing a healthy working relationship.
In this presentation he shares the lessons he has learnt and how you don’t need to be frustrated by client work.
Among other things you will learn:
- How to establish yourself as the expert in the eyes of your clients.
- The power of being positive in shaping the client relationship.
- Ways to prevent others within the clients organisation derailing the design process.
- Tricks for getting constructive user feedback.
- Tools for managing the client relationship.
- Methods for dealing with difficult clients.
Most of all you will learn how to establish a collaborative working relationship with your clients. A relationship built on mutual respect.
This presentation has proved so popular at conferences that Paul is offering a no quibble money back guarantee. If you don’t find the presentation helpful, just email him and he will refund your money.