On this week’s show, Richard Rutter, Jeremy Keith and Andy Budd join myself and Marcus for a round table discussion.
Every once in a while it is good to do something different. This show is one of those occasions.
The show is largely unscripted and it seemed unfair to ask our team of volunteers to transcribe an hour long 5 way conversation! As a result, I am afraid we are lacking our normal show notes. I hope you understand.
That said, I can tell you we covered the following topics:
- The differences between the working practices of Clearleft and Headscape
- The beginnings of the two companies
- The pros and cons of being a total service company like Headscape or specialising like Clearleft
- The importance of passion in what we do
- Deciding when to adopt new innovations
- Whether locations affects success
- Our plans for the future
We really hope you enjoy the show and we would love to hear your thoughts on the subjects discussed. Please make use of the comments below.