Are your efforts to digitally transform floundering? Are management and colleagues failing to ‘get it’? Join me on the 17th May in London to kick start your digital transformation efforts.
Digital Transformation. The buzzword of the moment. Everybody from IBM to the British Government claim to be in the throes of digital transformation. But what is it and what does it mean in practice?
This course will cut through the hype and answer a simple question. What does digital mean for how you do business? You will learn how digital has changed consumer behaviour. You will discover what steps you will need to take if your organisation is going to survive in this new business reality.
There is no magic programme for digital transformation. There is no one size fits all and there is no quick solution. Each organisation needs to find its own way to adapt to the new digital reality.
No one day course could teach you all you need to know. But it can get you started. This course aims to do just that. It will show you how to find others that share your concerns and mobilise them into action. It will teach you how to start educating your colleagues and outline a roadmap for change. But most of all it will show you how to engage management and take your first tentative steps into a different business reality.
If you have become frustrated. If you feel nobody else gets the urgency facing your company, then this course will help.
Who should attend?
If you realise that digital has changed your sector. If you feel frustrated that your organisation isn’t adapting fast enough, this course is for you. Digital transformation doesn’t need to start with senior management. It can begin with anybody who sees the need to change.
Whether a marketer, designer, developer or project manager. Whether a middle manager or the most junior member of staff. With time and patience you can begin to transform how your organisation does business and this course will show you the way.
How will I benefit?
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Present a compelling case for investing in digital to management.
- Design and execute an internal education program to raise awareness of digital.
- Identify and run your first pilot project to prove the value of digital.
- Work with tools and techniques to help shift the organisation’s culture.
- Establish new digital friendly working practices.
- Overcome organisational barriers that prevent adapting to the digital world.
- Work to improve digital experiences across platforms and business silos.
What will I learn?
This course will cover:
- Finding digital advocates in your company.
- Building a grassroots campaign for change.
- Creating a case for change.
- Engaging management.
- Encouraging cross departmental collaboration.
- Initiating pilot projects to bring about change.
- Introducing a different way of working.