The ideal course for designers, marketers, entrepreneurs and product owners.
Every website seeks to encourage visitors to do something, whether it is place an order, make a donation or signup to a mailing list. But how do you do that without alienating users? After all, we now live in a world where one disgruntled customer can destroy a brand. This video masterclass will teach you the secrets.
I’ve never taken home so much knowledge from a one day course before. Paul was an excellent trainer, full of knowledge and keen to learn about my business so as to make the session as useful as possible. Highly recommended. Alex Summer, John Greed Jewellery
Master the foundations of conversion optimisation.
Understand the psychology of decision making.
- Discover how the brain works. (10:51)
- Design around how users make decisions. (8:22)
- Learn methods for getting to know your audience. (8:26)
- Ensure users never get forgotten. (5:11)
- Discover and solve users problems. (11:52)
Discover how to reduce cognitive load and why that matters.
- Solve the problem of cognitive load. (9:21)
- Introduce simplicity to your site. (10:43)
- Utilise mental models to your advantage. (8:42)
- Avoid choice paralysis. (9:00)
- Make things feel easier. (9:34)
Learn how to persuade people without alienating them.
- Avoid the pitfalls of persuasion. (10:48)
- Position your offering in a positive light. (5:57)
- Show appreciation to create passionate users. (9:42)
- Reduce the risk for your users. (9:30)
- Use social proof to reassure users. (7:15)
- Gain your users trust. (10:05)
- Create a sense of belonging by using a community. (11:03)
Create compelling calls to action.
- Encourage action by picking the right moment. (8:33)
- Ensure users never miss your call to action. (10:52)
- Learn to write compelling calls to action. (10:30)
- Close deals with your post-click experience. (10:03)
Improve your conversion rate into the future.
- Understand the need for continual optimisation. (9:32)
- Optimise your site over time. (8:43)
- Introduce testing to your working process. (12:43)
- Run your first usability test session. (13:47)
- Introduce A/B testing to your site. (8:39)
Paul is one of the smartest, most passionate, most generous people I know in the web / online industry. He is truly committed to helping organizations become simpler and more customer-centric. Gerry McGovern
Everything you need at zero risk.
Order with zero risk. If you don’t like the course, you can get a refund within 30 days.
You have four and half hours worth of insights, spread across 30 lessons for easy reference.
You can either watch lessons online or download them. 24/7 access across all your devices.
With built-in comments, you can easily ask questions of the tutor and even discuss a lesson with other students.
What is the refund policy?
If you are unhappy for any reason, then you will get your money back. It is that simple. Just contact Paul within 30 days of purchase and he will give you a full refund. That means there is zero risk to buying this course and starting to improve your conversion rate.
What will you teach me I cannot get free online?
Nothing. The web is a great place, it has all the answers. But finding those answers can be tough. Paul’s masterclass brings together all of those techniques and secrets into one comprehensive masterclass. That will save you time and effort hunting for the answers online.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
Why would I buy this course over similar ones?
The answer is simple, it is Paul’s experience. Paul has been working on conversion optimisation for 23 years and taught hundreds of hours on the subject. He is a well-respected figure in the user experience community, a non-executive director of Smashing Magazine, author and international speaker. You cannot find somebody better placed to teach a true masterclass on this subject.
Can I get an invoice, rather than pay with credit card?
If you are buying more than five licenses, absolutely. Just drop Paul an email and he will sort you out.
Can I get a custom version of this masterclass?
Perhaps you want to roll out this masterclass across a large organisation or be able to offer it to your own customers. Whatever the case, we have you covered. We can replace all the slides in the lessons with your own branding and even record custom lessons or introductory videos. To find out more about the options email Paul.
Do you offer a discount for charities?
We certainly do! After all, we want to encourage more charitable giving! Send Paul an email from your charity website domain name and he will send you a discount code.
Do you offer a student discount?
Absolutely! Send Paul an email with some proof that you are a student – such as an ID, acceptance letter, or student email address – and he will send you a discount code. This applies to anyone in any type of schooling, including evening classes.
How do I watch the lessons?
You can watch the videos online using pretty much any device or if you prefer to, download them for offline viewing. It’s your choice.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Absolutely. If you want to sign up multiple employees from your company, we can certainly offer you a discount.
- For between 5 and 10 users we offer 10% off.
- For between 10 and 15 users we offer 20% off.
- For between 15 and 25 users we offer 30% off.
- Beyond that number we offer an unlimited license for as many users as you want.
To find out more about how bulk discounts and unlimited licensing works, please email Paul.
I have another question!
No problem, just drop Paul an email at email@example.com.