Welcome to the 200th episode of Boagworld.com, a 12 hour marathon starting at 10AM (GMT) on Friday 12th February.
200 shows. Who would have thought back in August 2005 we would still be going almost 5 years later? I certainly didn’t. However here we are, and I hope you will join us for at least part of this special show.
The show is now over! However there will be a ‘one hour version’ of the show out next friday. We will also be releasing the individual interviews over the coming weeks.
To say we have a plan is probably too strong a word. However we do have a rough outline for the day. Below are our initial thoughts that might help you decide when to tune in. However, please note that this could easily go out of the window in the first hour!
- 10:00 – Welcome and general pointless banter
- 10.30 – Rachel Andrew and Drew Mclellan
- 11.30 – Elliot Jay Stocks
- 12:00 – Jeremy Keith
- 12:30 – Rachel Andrew and Drew Mclellan
- 13:00 – Simon Collison
- 14:00 – Christian Heilmann
- 14:30 – Relly Annett Baker
- 15:00 – Sarah Parmenter
- 15:30 – Andy Clarke
- 16:00 – Inayaili de Leon
- 16:30 – Chris Mills
- 17:00 – Jamie Rumbalow
- 18:00 – Patrick O’Keefe
- 18:30 – Andy Clarke
- 19:30 – Christian Heilmann
- 20:30 – Dan Rubin
- 22:00 – Go to bed
Remember this lineup will change. However, it gives you an idea.
- It’s here! The User Experience Revolution has arrived.
- What the United Airlines video teaches us about company culture
- How to give an amazing talk without the nerves