If you are enthusiastic about content and information architecture then we would love to hear from you.
At Headscape we work on complex projects for large organisations. These are typically corporates, higher education institutions or government agencies.
Many of these sites consist of thousands of pages administered by a distributed team from across the organisation. This results in a departmentally focused information architecture and lack of consistency in copy.
Increasingly Headscape is being asked to help organisations bring order to the chaos and focus their sites back on user requirements.
We do this through…
- Information Architecture reviews and restructuring
- Stakeholder interviews
- Usability testing
- Workshops and training
- Content style guides
However with more organisations than ever rolling out content management systems that create these challenges, it is becoming hard for us to keep up with demand. That is why we are looking to employ a full time content and IA specialist.
Could you help?
If you are happy to move to the south of England and have a passion for organising and improving site content then we would love to speak to you.
Because you would be responsible for all the services we have listed above, we need somebody who is…
- Analytical and methodical
- Confident running user sessions
- Able to engage with clients and other stakeholders
- Experienced in running workshops and training sessions
- An accomplished copywriter with a good understanding of writing for the web
However most of all we are looking for somebody who fits the culture of Headscape. This is a culture of enthusiasm, dedication and customer service.
If you want to be considered for the job or just have a question then email Marcus Lillington.
No recruitment agencies or freelancers. We cannot accept applicants from outside of the E.U.
- What the United Airlines video teaches us about company culture
- It’s here! The User Experience Revolution has arrived.
- How to give an amazing talk without the nerves