Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is ideal for anybody who has to work with clients. You might work at an agency or even in-house. You could be a designer, project manager, agency owner or even a developer. If you find yourself battling to get a client to sign off, then this workshop is for you and your team.
What does this workshop cover?
In this full-day workshop veteran digital designer and agency owner, Paul Boag will teach you the most critical skills you need in your career; the ability to convince.
Convince clients or stakeholders to take a risk, to step out of their comfort zones and embrace change.
This workshop isn’t about tricking clients. It isn’t about learning the techniques of a manipulative salesman. It is about learning to work collaboratively with others to help them understand why your approach is in line with digital best practice.
What will I learn?
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Better understand your clients and colleagues.
- Utilise many of the fundamental techniques of persuasion.
- Work with others in a way that puts you in control.
- Educate colleagues and clients without patronising.
- Resolve conflicts in a professional and advantageous manner.
- Be able to better deal with problem people.
- Avoid committee-based decision making.
- Advance your agenda even when you lack authority.
- Maintain project momentum and avoid endless debates.
How will my company benefit?
This workshop will not just help you individually. It will benefit your entire company. Just some of the advantages to your business will include:
- The speed at which new digital products and services get released will increase.
- There will be less conflict between team members and clients.
- The cost of implementing new projects will decrease.
- Customers and colleagues will be better educated about digital best practice.
- There will be clearer lines of communication.
This one-day workshop is broken down into four parts. Each session provides lots of opportunity to ask questions about the specific challenges you face. The four sessions are:
- How to understand your colleagues and clients.
- How to create winnings arguments that convince.
- How to engage others through collaboration.
- How to recover when things go wrong.
How to book
I am currently only running this workshop as an on-site, one-day course. If you have a team who could benefit from learning how to work with clients more effectively, get in touch. I would love to come and spend some time working with you.
Join others in sharing this post