Did you know Headscape are still looking to recruit two web developers? Even if you aren’t a web developer yourself, read on as we are offering a £500 reward if you find us the perfect person.
We have been looking for a while and despite loads of applicants, we are yet to find the perfect fit for our team. I therefore want to encourage you to take another look.
One thing we have changed is that we are accepting applicants from anywhere in the south of England, even if that means they cannot commute to our offices everyday. It is more important to find the right person than for them to be office bound.
Also, don’t be put off if you lack .NET experience. That can be learnt. What cannot be learnt is the right personality for our culture or a passion for your work. These are the things we value the most.
Who we are looking for
You will be a server-side developer that loves finding innovative solutions to problems, enjoys working as part of a creative team and excels under pressure.
You will probably be a graduate with a computer science or similar background, preferably with a first or upper second degree.
The majority of Headscape’s projects are based on .NET so our ideal candidate would have .NET / C# expertise. However, in recent projects we have used PHP-based technologies such as WordPress, Expression Engine and Magento so if you have PHP experience and would like to acquire .NET skills we would also be interested in hearing from you.
What we can offer
Headscape has a lot to offer employees. Benefits include…
- A great working environment at our offices in a converted barn in the Hampshire countryside
- The chance to attend industry conferences
- A holiday allowance that increases with length of employment at Headscape
- The opportunity to work with an amazingly talented team
- Challenging work that will stretch your skills
- Some great client work to add to your CV
- Our development team uses tools including Visual Studio 2010 Pro, GIT, CruiseControl and CodeBase.
- The ability to build your reputation within the sector through Headscape’s active engagement with the broader web community.
As for salary – our approach is to pay competitively. We also share the benefits of success in the form of discretionary bonuses.
So are you interested? If so (and you are not a recruitment agency) then email your CV to email@example.com.