Recently while in Iceland I had a wide ranging conversation with Sigurjón Ólafsson. We covered a range of subjects from sparking a user experience revolution to education in web design.
You may not have heard of him, but Sigurjón is a leading figure in Icelandic web design. While in Reykjavik we had a long chat about various aspects of web design. Among other topics we covered:
- Something of my background.
- My upcoming book.
- Whether you need a degree to work in UX.
- Why university websites suck.
- The role of the website manager.
- My approach to work.
To learn more about Sigurjón Ólafsson check out his website.
- My Complete Guide: How to ensure user experience is a priority for your company
- 5 exercises to engage clients and stop you wireframing alone
- The only question you need clients to consider when they write copy