Working with clients can be a frustrating experience. Especially when trying to get design approval. Fortunately, help is at hand!
One of my most popular talks is Educating Clients to Say Yes. The talk looks at the frustrations of client work and asks whether there is a better way (spoiler: there is!).
Despite giving this presentation loads of times there is no way to watch it online. That is why I have decided to record it and make it available.
I have completely rewritten the presentation from scratch to bring it up-to-date and you can now buy it in glorious HD.
Watch the first 10 minutes free
What you will learn
In this presentation I shares the lessons I has have learnt after 20 years of client work. I look at how you don’t need to be frustrated by client work, but that it can actually be incredibly fulfilling.
Among other things you will learn:
- How to establish yourself as the expert in the eyes of your clients.
- The power of being positive in shaping the client relationship.
- Ways to prevent others within the clients organisation derailing the design process.
- Tricks for getting constructive user feedback.
- Tools for managing the client relationship.
- Methods for dealing with difficult clients.
Most of all you will learn how to establish a collaborative working relationship with your clients. A relationship built on mutual respect.
I guarantee you will learn something new
Because this presentation always goes down so well I will make you a promise. If you buy it and don’t learn something then I’ll offer a full refund, no questions asked.