Some people have such imaginative ideas. I never understand why people complain about not being able to get enough exposure for their blog. All you have to do is something different or original!
This guy has come up with a great idea. Spend one day a week working for free at different agencies around the country and blogging on his experience. Its genius!
What is so clever is that everybody wins:
- He provides interesting posts for his readers.
- The agency gets somebody to work for free.
- He increases his online exposure and hopefully impresses a few agencies along the way.
We will certainly have him join us for a day at Headscape.
Check out his site at gonefreelancing.com. Beautiful site too!
- How to take a vacation the right way as a Freelancer
- Five tools to kick start your web design business
- How to start your promising career in UX design